WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
By visiting this website, you AGREE to all of the terms, conditions, and policies stated and linked on this page, which you can view by clicking the links to the right or scrolling down the page.
QUICK LINKS TO THE FOLLOWING:
By visiting and/or utilizing this website, our message system, and email contact address, and /or making a purchase from us, YOU AGREE to all of the following terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please leave this page and website immediately! without any further use of this site! If you do not agree to any of these terms, do not make a purchase from us.
WELCOME TO VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES. Thank you for your interest in our website, products and services. The services are provided by VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES, Watertown, South Dakota, which is registered with the South Dakota Secretary of State as a fictitious name business "dba".
By using our services and this website, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
We provide our services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy our services and products. But there are certain things that we don't promise about our services. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES, NOR ITS OWNERS, AGENTS, ASSIGNS, OR SUCCESSORS, MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT OUR SERVICES. WE PROVIDE SERVICES "AS IS." TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
2. Terms & definitions. As used in this Agreement, “you,” “User,” and/or "Customer" means both (a) the individual now visiting as a user of the Site or the existing user of the Site now agreeing to this Virginvalleyopalmines.com User Agreement, and/or purchasing our products and/or services, as the case may be, and (b) if applicable, the company or other business or governmental entity specified by you upon registration (any such entity, “your Company”). You and your Company, if any, and all agents, successors and assigns, are jointly and severally liable for your obligations under this Agreement. As used in this agreement, "Virgin Valley Opal Mines," "Virgin Valley Opal Mines DBA," www.virginvalleyopalmines.com," and "we/us/our" means CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL(aka CHRIS WENTZELL)) as an individual, doing business as ("DBA") VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES.
3. Should you object to any of the terms of this Agreement or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with the Site and related services in any way, your only recourse is to immediately: (1) discontinue use of the Site and services; You may terminate this Agreement with us only if you do not have active transactions on/through the Site and only if if your account/purchases is/are paid in full. At any such time, you may terminate this Agreement and your account by notifying us in writing at our contact address. Termination of your agreement does not alter or change any of the legal terms and other waivers/stipulations made by you prior to your termination of agreement, and any such termination shall not apply retroactively but prospectively only.
5. Accuracy. You represent and warrant that all information given to us or independently through Paypal (including your name, address and other information associated with your purchase (“User Information”)), is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading, and that you have the right to do so.
7. Links and Third Party Websites. The Site may contain links to third party websites as well as third party advertisements. virginvalleyopalmines.com is not responsible for and has no liability for the privacy or other practices of any such third party. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each website you visit. Links to other websites from this site are provided. VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES shall not be held accountable or liable for the content or activity on any of these linked sites. You visit those linked sites, if you choose, at your own risk.
Transactions on the Site, by mail, in person, over the internet, Paypal, and over the phone:
1. Fees. You understand and agree that ALL FEES PAID TO US ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Our fees for items are posted with that item and include shipping and handling costs; our fees for services are as stated on this website or communicated via phone, email, and/or writing between us, all of which are incorporated in entirety in this Agreement. You agree to pay all applicable fees for your purchase of items or services from us. You hereby agree that:
Any returned check is subject to a $40.00 returned check fee. If you wrote us a bad check, you only have 30 days to make restitution to us, and if you fail to do so, we may report you for criminal prosecution and impose additional civil penalties against you, including but not limited to an additional penalty of double the amount of the check. Specifically, If the check remains unpaid for a period of at least thirty days, state law 22-30A-33 provides that the holder of the check can demand the amount of the check plus an additional civil penalty equal to twice the amount of the check. State law 22-30A-32 then allows the matter to be turned over to the state's attorney for prosecution.
A late fee of 1.5% per month or the highest rate permitted by applicable law, whichever is less, will be assessed on all past due balances.
RETURNS- Items damaged, altered, abused, or neglected by a customer or purchaser cannot be returned nor refunds made. Period. No exceptions. Sales prices will NOT be refunded for Mining Claims which have been sold to a purchaser and worked, altered, prospected, dug on or into, exploited, or altered from the condition prior to date of sale.
2. Credit Cards and Direct Payments. By placing a credit card on file with us you authorize us to charge your card for any fees you accrue as a result of using the Site or our products and services. Fees may include the reimbursement to Dominiongemmines.com under the Buyer’s Protection Policy. You authorize us to consolidate balances from any duplicate accounts you may have created on our Site and bill them to your credit card. You may revoke your authorization by sending us a written request to VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES, 4200 11th Avenue NW, Watertown SD 57201. We may continue to bill your credit card or direct payment account for any fees for any services rendered or actions by you or by us taken prior to the receipt of your written revocation. Our billings may appear on your statement as "VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES," "DOMINION GEMS,” "VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES.COM, "CHRIS WENTZELL dba VVOM" or any others that we may designate. BY USING A CREDIT CARD for any purchases from VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES through Paypal, or over the phone with us, YOU HEREBY UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CHARGEBACK RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE. If you have any question about a charge on your credit card, contact us as described in the Notices section below. If you deliberately or inadvertently issue a chargeback to your credit card, you agree to pay a $150 processing and collection fee, plus any resulting damages to VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES. NOTICE REGARDING "FRIENDLY FRAUD" & "CHARGEBACK FRAUD": If you purchase an item from us, and receive it, and then claim you did not order and/or recieve it, simply put, you agree to be sued and we will sue you for actual costs plus exemplary damages. We may also prosecute you criminally, and likely report you to scammer agencies and/or notification boards/sites. We are vigilant in this regard to protect both ourselves and our fellow gem and mineral dealers. In the event that you deem it necessary to issue a Paypal, Credit Card Chargeback or Reversal, you agree to give us 14 days notice via both certified mail return receipt (to: VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES attn: Chris Wentzell, 4200 11th Ave NW, Watertown SD 57201, and, email to (with "chargeback" in the issue/topic area of email) to first rectify the situation by shipping your item to you or filing mining claim transfers with the County and BLM. If you do not follow this process we will not be on notice and will be irreparably damaged and will pursue remedies and damages in Court against you. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT: No refunds or returns will be accepted, given, or allowed on sales of Mining Claims or mining sites but we will do everything we can to make sure that you get documented transfer of the mine or mining claim to you ASAP. Notice is hereby given that issuing or causing a reversal of credit card or paypal payment to us without following this procedure, you consent to a $10,000.00 per $2500.00 fee or part thereof plus actual damages for failure to comply with these provisions. Thus, as an example, a $25,000.00 reversal or chargeback would be a $250,000.00 fee plus actual damages.
3. Taxation. You agree that VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES bears no responsibility for the reporting, payment, collection and remittance of any sales/use tax, VAT tax, transaction tax, transfer tax or any other fee or tax that may be assessed on any sale or transaction conducted through the Site by any jurisdiction having taxing authority over the sale or transaction. You agree that you are responsible for, and will indemnify us against, any liability for any sales/use, VAT or similar transaction tax that is or may be assessed by any jurisdiction with respect to the fees charged to sellers by us. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all liabilities, damages and costs that may result from inadequate reporting, payment, collection or remittance by you of any taxes relating to transactions conducted on the Site, except taxes imposed on or measured by our income or net worth.
4. Release. You hereby release us, our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, and including attorneys’ fees) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” You agree and stipulate that this user agreement and this release is both general and specific. WEBSITE USE- Use of this website is done at the visitor's risk, and VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES shall never be held liable for any use of this website.
5. Assignment of Claim. In the event that you receive compensation under our Buyer’s Protection Program, you hereby irrevocably assign and transfer to VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA (Christopher Wentzell, his agents, assigns and successors) any and all claims and rights of action (whether at law or in equity, under this Agreement or otherwise) against the seller of the Item for which you received compensation under the Buyer’s Protection Program, in connection with the purchase of the Item for which you received compensation.
6. Right to Refuse Service. We reserve the right to refuse sales of any items or services to anyone for good cause.
Intellectual Property and copyrights:
1. Use of Content. With the exception of banner links contained on the Links page, all materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of the Site (collectively, the “Content”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use in connection with the services provided on the Site. No right, title or interest in any materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any use by you. You may not download, reproduce, store, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Content, the Site or any related software. All software used on the Site is the property of DominionGemMines.com or its licensors and suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The Content and software on the Site may be used only as a resource for VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES marketing, sale and purchase of Minerals, Gemstones, Mining & Mineral Claims and other items/services on the Site, and your purchase of our products or services. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Content on the Site is strictly prohibited.
2. Copyrights and Trademarks. Unless otherwise noted, all Content constitutes copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by us or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us and are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of VirginValleyOpalMines.com, or its affiliates, and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not use meta tags or other hidden text utilizing Virginvalleyopalmines.com’s name or trademarks without the express prior written consent of VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES.
3. Abuse of Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, or otherwise abusing the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing”; (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services via the Site, or obtain other user information from the Site in order to do so; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting; (f) using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site or bypass any measures used to restrict access to the Site; (g) using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents available from VIRGINVALLEYOPALMINES.COM on the Site and other than generally available third party web browsers; or (h) collecting information about other users without their consent. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Abusive use of this website, contacts, or links provided is prohibited and shall be considered a violation of these terms. Abuse as defined by these terms shall also include violations of any state, federal, or local law.
3a. NO SPAM POLICY AND NOTICE/WARNING TO SPAMMERS: We do NOT tolerate SPAM via this website or use of our message/email system, BE WARNED!:
All persons, businesses, and other entities that send any unsolicited commercial email through use of this website or to any email address containing “virginvalleyopalmines.com or firstname.lastname@example.org” voluntarily and irrevocably enter a contract with Virgin Valley Opal Mines, its owner, Christopher Wentzell, and, his agents and assigns, and hereby fully agree to be bound by the terms of the contract and “No Spam Policy” as described herein. You also agree and are bound to have actual knowledge of South Dakota Codified Laws, Chapter 37-24, Deceptive Trade Practices and Consumer Protection and the full contents thereof.
3a(1). Unless VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES, its owners, agents or assigns, or someone else with an email address including “virginvalleyopalmines.com” or “email@example.com” has specifically opted in to receive commercial email from you, you understand and agree that neither VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES nor anyone else with an email address including “virginvalleyopalmines.com” or “firstname.lastname@example.org” has ever requested any commercial communication from you, and that any commercial email you send that includes “virginvalleyopalmines.com” and/or “email@example.com” in the To, Cc, or Bcc fields that fits these criteria is against the express wishes of the recipient(s). This applies whether sent by a person and/or an automated system or machine. This spam policy also applies to messages and comments left on the Testimonials page of this website and related sites.
3a(2). As consideration for reading your unsolicited commercial email, you agree that any email you send which advertises or promotes any product, service, or Internet destination shall be subject to a $25,000.00 fee for reading and responding appropriately. The fee may be paid in advance at PayPal, or VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES, its owners, agents or assigns will remit an invoice.
3a(3). You accept responsibility for any affiliates or marketing agents who promote any product, service, or Internet destination on your behalf.
3a(4). Concealing your identity increases the fee by $10,000.00 to compensate for the effort to track down the sender.
3a(5). You may not sell, barter, or give away to any other party any email addresses containing the domain name “virginvalleyopalmines.com” or “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Violation of this clause subjects you to liquidated damages of $10,000.00 or ten (10) times the amount of money you made selling the address(es), whichever is greater.
3a(6). You agree that California Business & Professions Code §17529.5 and relevant South Dakota law is not pre-empted by the Federal CAN-SPAM Act, 15 U.S.C. § 7701 et seq.
3a(7). In the event that any suit or action is instituted to enforce any provision in this contract, VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES, its owners, Christopher Wentzell, and his agents and assigns, shall be entitled to all costs and expenses of maintaining such suit or action, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
3a(8). This contract shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors, assigns, administrators, executors and other legal representatives.
3a(9). Any action in respect of or concerning this contract shall be litigated solely in South Dakota and both parties consent to jurisdiction in South Dakota and/or Federal US Courts, whichever is deemed appropriate by VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES and relevant law. This contract shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of South Dakota and the United States of America.
3a(10). Sending email to or copying to or blind copying to any email address containing the domain name “virginvalleyopalmines.com,” “email@example.com” or similar actions by your affiliates/agents, constitutes irrevocable voluntary acceptance of these terms.
3a(11). False Registration & use on the virginvalleyopalmines.com forum & discussion boards. We require when you register and use the forum and discussion boards on this site that you use your real name and information as it appears on your government issued ID or drivers license so we can report threats or other abuse to the proper government agencies. If you register a fraudulent id or name on your account you agree to the following: (1) we will investigate your true identity and you shall owe and pay to us $15,000.- US dollars for registering a false account and our need to investigate and determine your true identity, regardless of the actual cost of same; (2) you agree to be subject to jurisdiction as we deem necessary; (3) you shall be liable to us at law and in equity for any additional amounts we shall prove relating to same.
4. Submissions. All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to us on or by this Website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of the Site (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES and virginvalleyopalmines.com property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide right, title and interest in and to all copyrights and other intellectual property in the Comments. As a result, we will own exclusively all such right, title and interest and will not be limited in any way in our use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments.
Your Limits of Liability:
1. LIABILITY OF CUSTOMER/USER. In the event that a user or customer violates or breaks these terms, such user or customer shall be liable to VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES (CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL) and VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA, CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL, jointly and/or individually) for actual, consequential, direct, indirect, special, exemplary, punitive, and any and all other damages, as well as lost profits, revenues, and any/all attorney, expert, and court fees. You hereby agree to these terms by remaining on/using this website, and/or using or purchasing our products or services.
Our Limits of Liability:
1. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ON THE SITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, ITEMS, LISTINGS, FUNCTIONS, AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO ENDORSEMENT OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY ITEMS POSTED ON THE SITE OR ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY MISREPRESENTATIONS OR BREACHES COMMITTED BY ANY USER OF THE SITE.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS IT APPLIES TO PRODUCTS/GOODS, OUR SERVICES, OR SALES: VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES & CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL will not, and shall not, be liable for anything other than the price of the product or service purchased, if at all. When permitted by law, VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES and its owners, agents, assigns, or successors will NOT be liable or responsible for lost profits, revenues, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages. STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS- Any and all legal claims and any cause of action by the customer or user of this website must be brought within one (1) year after purchase or use or be forever waived and barred, unless a shorter period of time is prescribed by law, in which event the shortest period shall apply. Customer or user shall, before bringing any suit or cause of action against VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES or CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL, first contact VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES with their complaint and try to resolve any issues informally. VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES and CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL shall not be liable in any cause of action for any matter which the user or customer fails to mitigate damages by taking due care to resolve issues first with VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NONE OF VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA, ITS OWNERS, AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY “DOMINION GEMS PARTIES”) SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICES, OR RELATED TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS THEREOF, WHETHER GENERATED BY THE SITE, BY ANOTHER USER OR BY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) EVEN IF WE OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES, SO SUCH DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE GB PARTIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO US IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO YOUR CLAIM OR (B) US$100.00. THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY IN THE CASE OF WILLFUL OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
3. Indemnification: You shall, and hereby do, agree to indemnify, defend, and hold VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA, its owners, partners, agents, affiliates, successors, and assigns, and CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL, fully and totally harmless from any and all liability, loss, claim, and expense, including attorneys fees and expenses, related to a user's violation of these terms and/or the use of this website. You shall indemnify, defend and hold VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA, Christopher Wentzell, Virginvalleyopalmines.com, their agents, successors and assigns, fully harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments and fees and expenses related thereto (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees), incurred by VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA., any Party in connection with any claims arising out of, based upon or resulting from any of the following, whether by you or by a third party using your computer: (a) any breach or violation of this Agreement, (b) any use of the Site, (c) any violation of any applicable law or regulation governing Your activities on or off of the Site, or (d) the infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not in any event settle or otherwise dispose of any matter without our prior written consent.
Governing Law, Dispute Resolution in South Dakota and Other Terms:
1. International Users; Choice of Law. The Site is controlled, operated and administered by VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA, CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL, which is based within the United States. We make no representation that functions or information found at the Site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export the information found on or at this Site in violation of U.S. or other export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from a location outside of the U.S., you are responsible for compliance with all laws applicable to you. This Agreement, all matters arising from or relating to the your use of the Site, and any and all claims arising out of your relationship with VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES. Parties shall be governed by and in accordance with the laws of the State of South Dakota and/or the State of Nevada, excluding (i) its conflicts of laws provisions, (ii) the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, and (iii) the 1974 Convention on the Limitation Period in the International Sale of Goods, as amended. This website is owned by CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL, and leased to VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA. CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL hereby assumes all responsibility and liability for this website and hereby irrevocably and forever indemnifies the Wentzell-Pinna Revocable Trust, The Wentzell Revocable Gem Trust, Dominion Gems, Dominion Opal Mines, Dominion Gem Mines, Wentzell Revocable Trust/s, all members of the WENTZELL family, and the Pinna-Wentzell Revocable Trust for any and all liabilities and costs whatsoever, NOTICE OF WHICH IS HEREBY GIVEN.
2. Dispute Resolution; Attorneys’ Fees. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ANY PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE INSTITUTED EXCLUSIVELY IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT SITTING IN THE COUNTY OF CODINGTON, STATE OF SOUTH DAKOTA (as provided by law), in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY OBJECTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE NOW OR IN THE FUTURE TO THE LAYING OF THE VENUE, OR TO THE JURISDICTION OF ANY SUCH COURT OVER YOU OR YOUR ACTIVITIES ON THE SITE. Notwithstanding the foregoing, VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA, CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL individually, reserves the right to institute proceedings in any jurisdiction in order to (i) obtain interim or provisional relief pending resolution of a dispute; or (ii) collect from you any monies due under this Agreement or under an award of the court described above. STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS: You may not bring any action arising out of this User Agreement or your use of the Website or the Services, regardless of form or the basis of the claim, more than one (1) year after the cause of action has arisen (or if multiple causes, from the date the first such cause arose), unless a shorter period is prescribed by law, in which event the shortest period shall apply. Customer or user of this website or services agrees that Customer/user shall, before bringing any suit or cause of action against VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES, first contact VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES with their complaint or controversy and try to resolve any issues informally. VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES shall not be liable in any cause of action for any matter in which the user or customer fails, neglects, and/or refuses to mitigate damages by taking due care to resolve issues first with VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES. In the event that you bring an action in an improper forum or outside of the time limit in violation of this Section, Virginvalleyopalmines.com and VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA, CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL, shall be entitled to recover from you its reasonable attorney’s fees in responding to such action.
3. Notices. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices you send to us shall be given by means of BOTH our electronic support system located on our contact page, our email at: , AND by mail to: VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES attn: Christopher Wentzell, 4200 11th Avenue NW, Watertown SD 57201, or, in the case notices we send to you, to the email address or street address that you provided to us. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after an electronic message is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the message did not reach the recipient or, in the case of mailing, three (3) days after the date of mailing, or as otherwise provided by state or federal law if a different period is prescribed.
4. Electronic Execution. Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement on the web site on which it is displayed shall constitute your acceptance of all terms and conditions of this Agreement and such acceptance shall have the same legal force and effect as if you had physically signed such Agreement. You agree to the admissibility of computer records and electronic evidence in any dispute under this Agreement.
5. Independent Contractors. You and VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA (Christopher Wentzell) are independent contractors. No agency relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee relationship or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
6. General Provisions. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to put into effect the intent of this Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The failure by either party to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of this Agreement (including the Site Rules or other document incorporated by reference herein) shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. This Agreement, including any other applicable terms and conditions or rules that govern your use of individual Services, which are either incorporated herein by specific reference or posted on the Site from time to time, comprises the entire agreement between you and VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA (CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL) and supersedes all prior representations, agreements or statements between us, written or oral, regarding the subject matter contained herein (including any prior user agreement for the Site). All provisions in this Agreement regarding representations and warranties, indemnification, disclaimers and limitations on liability shall survive any termination of this Agreement. The titles and headings contained in this Agreement are used for convenience only and are not intended to affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement. This Agreement is binding upon and inures to the benefit of the respective successors and assigns of the parties, but you may not assign this Agreement to any person or entity without our prior written consent, and any such assignments made without consent shall be null and void. This Agreement is solely for the benefit of VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA (CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL), his affiliates, and you, and shall not be construed for the benefit of any third party.
Miscellaneous Provisions, Notices, and Statements:
2. HOMELAND SECURITY/ PATRIOT ACT REGULATIONS COMPLIANCE AND CONTACT OFFICIAL: VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES designated contact official for compliance with federal and state regulations is: Christopher Wentzell, 4200 11th Ave NW, Watertown SD 57201; email: , tel 605-880-1843.
3. Ownership of Wentzell Trust/copyright. Many mineral and gem specimens depicted on the site belong to, and are the sole and separate property of, The Wentzell Revocable Gem Trust, and are not for sale,are not the property of VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA or CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL individually, and said photos are the copyrighted property of The Wentzell Revocable Gem Trust and are reprinted here with permission. They are shown as representations of what Virgin Valley Opal Mines can acquire in similar circumstances. Other things depicted on this website may belong to others and the same applies.
4. Ownership of Wentzell-Pinna Trust/copyright. Many treasures, artifacts, and relics depicted on the site belong to, and are the sole and separate property of, The WENTZELL-PINNA Revocable Trust and/or the WENTZELL REVOCABLE GEM TRUST and are not for sale, are not the property of Virgin Valley Opal Mines DBA or Christopher Wentzell individually, and said photos are the copyrighted property of The Wentzell-Pinna Revocable Trust and are reprinted here with permission. They are shown as representations of what Virgin Valley Opal Mines can acquire in similar circumstances.
5. Ownership of Mining Claims. Mining claims, if any, offered for sale through this website, belong to the actual registered claimholder/owner and not VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA. In such cases, said claims are merely advertised through the website for the claim owner in which VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA receives a percentage of the sale prices of any claim advertised here and sold.. For any claim advertised for sale, the owner's name and the BLM serial number is provided or can be found on the BLM website. The advertising or sale of a claim through Virgin Valley Opal Mines or this website does not make VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES a co-claimant nor does same give Virgin Valley Opal Mines any control or claimant rights to said claim/s whatsoever; all transactions/property transfers and deeds shall be completed and executed by the claim owner/s and VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES HAS NO CONTROL OR ABILITY TO EXERCISE CONTROL OF SAME . Moreover, the mining claims belonging to any individual who also happens to be an owner of VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES, are the sole and separate property of the individual claimholder, NOT Virgin Valley Opal Mines. If VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES should own any mining claims, they will be registered under the names of the owners of Virgin Valley Opal Mines and the DBA, ie., " (NAME) and DBA VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES."
6. Name of Virgin Valley Opal Mines, "Dominion," "Wentzell," and non-affiliation. VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES DBA is owned solely by CHRISTOPHER N. WENTZELL. For Notice, DOMINION GEM MINES is not the same as DOMINION GEMS, DOMINION EXPLORATION or DOMINION OPAL MINES, notice of which is hereby given. DOMINION EXPLORATION is owned by Christopher Wentzell, Craig Boyce, and Ron Keller; DOMINION OPAL MINES is owned exclusively by Alvin Wentzell Jr.; DOMINION GEMS is owned exclusively by CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL and WILLIAM PINNA; and DOMINION GEM MINES is owned exclusively by CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL. They are all separate legal entities with different owners. None are related parties. See p.7 below.
7. Website Ownership. This website ()() is owned exclusively by CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL individually, and leased to/run by CHRISTOPHER WENTZELL DBA VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES. Christopher Wentzell, individually, assumes all responsibility and liability for this website and its contents.
THIS PARAGRAPH IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Until then, our terms apply.
I’m a wholesale inquiries section. I’m a great place to inform other retailers about how they can sell your stunning products. Use plain language and give as much information as possible in order to promote your business and take it to the next level!
I'm the second paragraph in your Wholesale Inquiries section. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add details about your policy and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
SALES TERMS / RETURN POLICY
ALL Mining Claim Sales are made via QUITCLAIM DEED; ALL mining claim sales are FINAL, there are NO refunds or exchanges on mining claims. No exceptions.
VIRGIN VALLEY OPAL MINES SALES POLICY, TERMS, & RETURNS
ORDERING SPECIMENS, MINING CLAIMS, and SERVICES:
**We reserve the right to refuse sales of any items or services to anyone for good cause.**
**Terms of Sale vary by item or service (see below)**
Payment for orders made through the website are by credit card, through our secure payment system via Paypal. We can accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and other major credit cards in person at a show or venue by using Square, or by phone/email. We can also accept Certified Cashier Checks or Personal Checks but please contact us before placing your order if you prefer to pay by check. Wire transfers can be arranged for purchases of US$500.00 or more. Certain stones/specimens may require bank wire transfer for sale. Also, due to recent increased fraud activity of buyers in the gem world (buying and receiving stones using a credit card and then claiming the transaction was fraudulent), if you want to pay via credit card over the phone, we will require an email from you stating so UNLESS you have previously ordered from us before using a credit card. Please understand that we cannot and do not ship any specimens or gemstones on approval. All specimens and items must be paid for in full before they will be shipped. Generally we do not ship unless and until funds clear our account. Depending on the value of your order, please note:
1. For purchases less than $10,000.-USD, we can accept Paypal and Credit Cards, Personal or Certified Cashier Check, and wire transfers. Wire transfers will require a photocopy of your state or government issued identification to help prevent fraud and for reporting purposes, if necessary.
2. For purchases $10,000.-USD or more, we can accept payment by Credit Card, Personal or Certified Cashier Check, and wire transfer, and we can create a paypal invoice for you. Wire transfers will require a photocopy of your state or government issued identification to help prevent fraud and for reporting purposes, if necessary.
UNITED STATES DOMESTIC SALES ONLY; POSTAGE & SHIPPING; GENERAL & HIGH-END ITEM SHIPPING TIMES:
Dominion Gem Mines only ships within the United States. We do not offer international sales or shipping at this time, but we plan to in the near future. Please check back in the future for international sales. In the event that we do make an exception to ship an item outside of the United States, we will not accept returns and we will not issue any refunds for international shipments outside of the United States, sorry. We ship all items via the United States Postal Service (USPS) fully insured for the purchase price, unless other delivery arrangements are made in advance. We reserve the right to change the shipping method/postage rates without notice as determined by the underlying post office, shipping service and/or other mailing costs. Other postage/shipping methods will have different and/or extra fees/costs. We generally ship within three (3) working days of receipt of full payment; HIGH END ITEMS CAN TAKE UP TO TWO (2) WEEKS (14 days) TO SHIP AS SOME ITEMS ARE KEPT IN BANK VAULTS AND/OR TRAVEL TO GEM/MINERAL SHOWS ON CONSIGNMENT; WE DEFINE HIGH-END ITEMS AS BEING US$1,000.- (One thousand dollars) OR MORE. We can also personally deliver items in certain circumstances, contact us for details.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED:
All items are sold on a first come – first served basis; if there is a conflict between customers on one item, the person from whom we first received the order will receive the item. Items which are sold online via this website are automatically removed from the site by our system.
IF THE SPECIMEN IS ALREADY SOLD BUT YOU WANT SOMETHING SIMILAR:
If you missed out on a specimen, or like the look of one that is already sold, please email us and let us know. We carry a large stock of specimens which changes regularly, and may have a similar item that you may be interested in that we could sell to you which we haven't listed online yet. And if we don't have anything similar in stock, we can likely find something similar that you are looking for or would be interested in. Please inquire...
1. MINERAL SPECIMENS. There is no substitute for seeing a mineral specimen in real life and in person, so all customers are entitled to a 5 (five) calendar day grace period from your receipt of the package/purchased mineral specimen(s), for you to view the specimen(s) in real life and decide if you wish to keep the specimen(s). If you examine the specimen and decide it is not what you wish to buy please follow our Returns Procedure (outlined below) and we will happily refund the cost of the item. Please note that there can be no return if you do not notify us within the 5 day grace period. NO CHIPPING, BREAKING, CUTTING OR ALTERATION WHATSOEVER. Altered items will not be accepted for return/refund. If you return an altered specimen or gem, your money will NOT be refunded. No money will be refunded for items which have been altered and returned, period.
2. GEM ROUGH, CUT GEMSTONES and JEWELRY: No refunds or returns will be accepted on gem rough, cut/polished gemstones and jewelry. All of these items do have a lifetime guarantee and if the gem is ever tested and we incorrectly identified the species, you can return it in the same condition and we will refund the cost of the original purchase and shipping, the cost of return shipping, and the cost of the test.
3. MINING CLAIMS. No refunds or returns will be allowed on sales of Mining Claims or mining sites. ALL Mining Claim Sales are made via QUITCLAIM DEED; ALL mining claim sales are FINAL, there are NO refunds or exchanges on mining claims. No exceptions.
4. OTHER SERVICES. Once work, research, or our services have begun on a project, no refunds will be given. If you cancel a service which has been scheduled you will be charged a minimum cancellation fee of $75.00, in addition to any third party and other expenses which we have incurred in planning such services and terminating them.
5. INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS, IF ANY, EXEMPT/EXCLUDED FROM OUR RETURN/REFUNDS POLICY. In the event that we do make an exception to ship an item outside of the United States, we will not accept returns and we will not issue any refunds for international shipments outside of the United States, sorry.
6. BY USING A CREDIT CARD for any purchases from DOMINION GEM MINES through Paypal, or over the phone with us, YOU HEREBY UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CHARGEBACK RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE. If you have any question about a charge on your credit card, contact us as described in the Notices section below. If you deliberately or inadvertently issue a chargeback to your credit card, you agree to pay a $150 processing and collection fee, plus any resulting damages to DOMINION GEM MINES. NOTICE REGARDING "FRIENDLY FRAUD" & "CHARGEBACK FRAUD": If you purchase an item from us, and receive it, and then claim you did not order and/or recieve it, simply put, you agree to be sued and we will sue you for actual costs plus exemplary damages. We may also prosecute you criminally, and likely report you to scammer agencies and/or notification boards/sites. We are vigilant in this regard to protect both ourselves and our fellow gem and mineral dealers. In the event that you deem it necessary to issue a Paypal, Credit Card Chargeback or Reversal, you agree to give us 14 days notice via both certified mail return receipt (to: Dominion Gem Mines attn: Chris Wentzell, 4200 11th Ave NW, Watertown SD 57201, and, email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with "chargeback" in the issue/topic area of email) to first rectify the situation by shipping your item to you or filing mining claim transfers with the County and BLM. If you do not follow this process we will not be on notice and will be irreparably damaged and will pursue remedies and damages in Court against you. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT: No refunds or returns will be accepted, given, or allowed on sales of Mining Claims or mining sites but we will do everything we can to make sure that you get documented transfer of the mine or mining claim to you ASAP. Notice is hereby given that issuing or causing a reversal of credit card or paypal payment to us without following this procedure, you consent to a $10,000.00 per $2500.00 fee or part thereof plus actual damages for failure to comply with these provisions. Thus, as an example, a $25,000.00 reversal or chargeback would be a $250,000.00 fee plus actual damages.
7. MISC. Reserved for future use.
To make a return in accordance with the terms above, please follow the exact steps below:
1. Please contact DOMINION GEM MINES immediately (within five (5) days of your receipt of the specimen (ie., within the five (5) days grace period from the receipt of your purchase/package) in WRITING, either using our contact form or our email, of your intent to return the item. You are also welcome to contact us by telephone, but we will require written confirmation to follow. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE WRITTEN NOTIFICATION OF YOUR INTENTION TO RETURN THE SPECIMEN WITHIN THE FIVE (5) DAY GRACE PERIOD, WE WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE RETURN.
2. Return the specimen to us in its original condition following the instructions below. The specimen must arrive at DOMINION GEM MINES address within 5 calendar days of notifying us of its return, and no later than ten (10) days after your intial receipt of the package. This means you must mail the item to us immediately upon notification of return. If not, we will be unable to accept the return. Use the following steps:
A. Carefully wrap the specimen(s) individually using the original packing material, and include any labels or documentation. There should be at least 2cm of padding around each item, and each item should be placed in its original specimen box.Place the specimen boxes (with wrapped specimens enclosed) in the postage box, or a new box if the original box was in any way damaged during transit, with at least 4cm of padding between the specimen boxes and the sides of the postage box. Bubblewrap or scrunched newspaper are the best to use as padding. There should be no possible movement within the box once packed.
B. Please (1) insure the package for the full value of the specimen(s) being returned (as you are responsible for the full value of the items should they be lost or damaged during return transit); (2) require our signature upon return delivery to us; (3) Mail the box to either: DOMINION GEM MINES, 4200 11th Avenue NW, Watertown, SD 57201 USA, or the address in Las Vegas Nevada on the shipping container, whichever address the item was shipped from. Please note that you are responsible for all postage costs and insurance related to the return of a specimen to DOMINION GEM MINES. We will NOT accept nor be responsible for returns which have not been insured for the full purchase price. MAKE SURE WHEN RETURNING AN ITEM TO REQUIRE OUR SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION UPON DELIVERY. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS RETURNED TO US WITHOUT SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION!! NO EXCEPTIONS!! And also, (4) Notify us by email of return shipping (and any tracking info) so we can arrange to be present to sign for the return. All monies paid for the specimens, (not including the initial cost of postage and packaging) will be refunded within 30 days of the notice of cancellation and upon confirmed receipt of the returned specimen on time, and in the original good condition.
IF ITEM OR PACKAGE WAS RECEIVED IN A DAMAGED CONDITION:
If you received your specimen and it was damaged in transit please contact us immediately (within 24 hours of receiving damaged item) via email or phone (see our Contact Us Page). We will then be able to come to an arrangement with you for either: the return of the item and a full refund; return of the item and a similar item to be sent to you as a replacement; or a discount on the damaged item if you wish to keep it. **Please note that we will need to see the evidence of the damage, both to the specimen and to the package, preferably by digital photograph** DO NOT discard the destroyed or damaged packaging as we will need this to verify and approve damage and allow any refund. If you are returning the item please return all pieces of damaged or broken specimen with any labels and documentation, and the original packaging, by following the steps in the Returns Policy. Please remember to insure the item to the full cost of the specimen(s) and require signature confirmation, and mail to the return address. We document the initial packaging of specimens by digital video for insurance and wrongful claim purposes. We will not entertain any claims of damage which are not reported to us within 24 hours of your receipt of the damaged package or item.
ITEM SIZES. Each specimen is assigned a size category based on the way the mineral would be displayed in a collection. The size category is determined by the length of the longest dimension. If you are unsure if the size is something you want, try sketching or drawing the item on a paper with a ruler according to the measurements given to help you decide before you buy. This will help you see the actual size of the item you are interested in before you purchase. This is important because some pieces look larger in the photographs. We state the dimensions for each piece.
Micromount (MM): <1 cm;
Thumbnail (T): 1 - 1.5 cm;
Miniature (M): 1.5 - 4.0 cm;
Small Cabinet (S): 4.0 - 10.0 cm;
Large Cabinet (L): 10.0 - 30.0 cm;
Oversize/Museum size (O): >30 cm
Photographic Representation. We strive to photograph the mineral specimens as accurately as possible. Please be aware that they are NOT to scale and are only REPRESENTATIVE of the mineral. We try to keep the photographs as true to life with accurate color. Please remember that the photograph color of the specimen may not appear the same on your computer screen as the specimen in real life. Our items are generally photographed using a CANON EOS Rebel T1i digital camera, taken in raw and other modes for best pixel resolution and depiction. Please note colors may differ based on your computer monitor settings.
DOMINION GEM MINES PLEDGE TO CUSTOMERS:
Customer Satisfaction is paramount and our primary goal. We pledge that:
1. All minerals and gemstones offered for sale will be natural- No fakes, no synthetics, no dyes, no smoking, no irradiation, etc. If an item is natural but treated, such will be disclosed and noted.
2. Only the exact item pictured and described on the site will be shipped- no substitutes.
3. All photographs will accurately represent each item. No exaggeration, enhancement, or retouching flaws. What you see is what you get.
4. Mineral species and localities (when known) will be accurately listed on labels with each specimen.
5. All items will be shipped via US Postal Service (USPS) within three (3) business days after payments and order is finalized, unless other arrangements are made or consented to.
6. Each mineral will be individually wrapped and carefully packaged to prevent damage during shipping.
7. All historic labeling, if available, will be included with each mineral.
8. All customer information will be kept confidential and never shared or sold.
9. Returns will be accepted pursuant to the specific terms outlined herein.
10. We will continue to freely share our knowledge with others and contribute to the study and appreciation of mining, minerals, and gemstones.
11. All mineral specimens and gemstones have a lifetime guarantee: if the mineral or gem is ever tested, and we incorrectly identified the species, you can return it in the same condition and we will refund the cost of the original purchase and shipping, the cost of return shipping, and the cost of the test.
12. All services will be performed in accordance with state, federal, and local regulations, and to the high standards of DOMINION GEM MINES.
FOR ANYTHING NOT COVERED HERE: If anything is not covered here, our Terms apply. If in question, contact us! Thanks.
If there is anything that you do not understand or would like clarification on for the above terms and conditions, or would like to ask any other questions-- please do not hesitate to contact us.
ORIGINAL DATE OF THESE TERMS: May 27, 2015.
LAST MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS: May 27, 2015.
PRIVACY & SAFETY POLICY
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our site, place an order, or send us a message. When ordering from, or sending us a message from this site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
-To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
-To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
-To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
-To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
-To send periodic emails as necessary to communicate with you about your purchase from Dominion or services requested and/or being performed.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server through PayPal. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Social Media Widgets
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.dominiongemmines.com.
This policy was created on: MAY 27, 2015.
This policy was last modified on: MAY 27, 2015.
http://www.dominion-exploration.com, or use our contact form here.
4200 11th Avenue NW
Watertown, SD 57201
Frequently asked questions